Suburban Wytchery

A sacred space amidst the new wilderness which is Suburbia. A thought-bubble grove where peace of mind and personal empowerment can be found.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Review of 2012

I've been up to all sorts of things in the last year. I feel it's time for a review . . .

Since March 2012 I have been a regular client at the Seraphina Suite in Ashton-under-Lyne. I've received a lot of Reiki healing from people there, especially Sue and Kathy G, for which I am very grateful.

I have learnt more about Shamanic Drumming, Shamanism and Native American healing, courtesy of Gary.

I have learnt about Hypnotherapy, courtesy of Oksana.

I have had a very comprehensive flower essences treatment from Kathy R.

I've participated a number of times in a Lemurian crystal healing group, led by Kathy R.

I've attended psychic development and meditation groups led by Kathy R and by Kathy G, respectively.

I learnt about and experienced crystal singing bowls, courtesy of Janet.

Above all, have made many new and wonderful friends and learnt to love existing friends even more,

I am thankful to the Universe, and to the Lord and Lady and the Power behind Them, for everything good that has come to me in the last year and for the lessons given and learnt in that time. I am greatly Blessed and Protected.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home