Suburban Wytchery

A sacred space amidst the new wilderness which is Suburbia. A thought-bubble grove where peace of mind and personal empowerment can be found.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Meditation and Mindfulness

I am endeavoring to keep a Book of Shadows this year. It's not a Resolution, but is an aim. In this spirit, I am noting here my current efforts to learn about Mindfulness and Mindful Meditation. Last week my tutor covered the basics of Meditation. Today I was taught the basic principles of Mindfulness and learnt to perform a 'Body Scan' meditation. I also bought a CD to assist me in my efforts because I continue to struggle with remembering procedures taught to me at present.

It has occurred to me that the Body Scan meditation could be used as a preliminary step before employing the Melody Crystal Healing layout for 'Soul Journeying' (p71f in Love Is In The Earth: Laying-On-Of-Stones -The Journey Continues').

I am enjoying the classes I am attending.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home