Suburban Wytchery

A sacred space amidst the new wilderness which is Suburbia. A thought-bubble grove where peace of mind and personal empowerment can be found.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Visited by Frog

Today I had a special visitor, a beautiful, large frog, and with it the spirit of Frog.

This was a large frog, the size of my palm, with huge back feet beautifully webbed with frills on the edges of the webbing. He was a beautiful soft green with a lighter underbelly. My neighbour found it on her child's pram, which was so strange. Being squeamish, she asked me to remove it.

The frog very happily stepped onto my hand, then sat there quietly and let me check him over. Frog slowly climbed from my palm to the back of my hand, still in no hurry to be off! I've not seen this in a frog before. Eventually I carried it outside and it slowly climbed off my hand at the edge of a puddle. Frog sat there a couple of minutes, seemingly very content, then slowly swam / hopped away into the grass. What a lovely encounter!


Photo from:  http://i.ytimg.com/vi/fuig38ryQbg/0.jpg


For information about Frog as a totem and spirit animal, go to http://www.spiritanimal.info/frog-spirit-animal/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home